Bee Day is Scheduled for Friday and Sat
Friday after 12noon and Sat 8am - 4pm
Bee Package Info
Bee Packages Only - Mail your Deposits
$175 when you place your order now
($87.50 Deposit Per Package ordered - Non Refundable)
As you probably understand we are talking orders for 3lb Italian honey bee packages with mated Italian queen. These honey bee packages come from southern Georgia. We are not selling Nucs at this time . The pickup date is scheduled for Saturday Memorial day weekend 2019. This is a tentative date and subject to rain delays. The price per package is $175. In order to reserve packages please mail a check for $87.50 to the address on the website which is my home and the pick-up location. PLEASE include your contact information (Name, address, phone number and email address).
Click Address for a Map
Packages are from Wilbanks Apairies in Claxton Georgia.
How many packages do you wish to reserve? We are requiring a deposit on them this year!
Also is your equipment ready? We can help you get situated now so when your bees come, you're ready!
FAQs - Read Before Ordering
- Please consider what type of vehicle you will pick up the bees in. There sometimes are hitchhiker bees on the outside of the nuc boxes and a few sometimes find a way outside the box. It might give you concern while driving a car full of bees inside flying about.
- Bees will need cool air because they could very easily overheat in the trunk of your car.
- Please pay when served. Cash is best, checks are acceptable but no credit cards accepted.
- Pickup times are from 7:00AM to 3PM or by special appointment but I might want to go fishing.
- Have your equipment ready. We do not sell bee equipment. Call Mann lake bee supplies they can help and have free shipping. Wish I was getting something for this plug
- Read the free Bee Culture magazine (itâ€™s a courtesy back issue) then subscribe.
- Consider joining a bee club or association.
- Donâ€™t think all you need to do us set up the hive- you also need to learn, & study. Believe it or not the bees donâ€™t do all the work.
- Donâ€™t stop at the shopping mall on the way home. The bees will be waiting to get out of that box.
- Donâ€™t think you will make a lot of money doing this because most donâ€™t.
- Itâ€™s up to you and your bees, I canâ€™t make any promises.
- Mite treatment this fall is important especially when you open the hive boxes next spring.
- Simple directions are provided.
- Have fun and enjoy the experience, rinse, repeat